Today could be the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today could be the day!

Drum roll please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Burt Rutan is going for the X-prize today,lets hope he makes it!
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Bump!
    Yes he did make it,congrats are in order!!!

Comment

I was itching all monday to see it. I don't get the discovery science channel, so I missed the live coverage. Thursday Discovery channel is going to run an updated show on his attempt and success. I watched it last week and it was a VERY GOOD show.

Comment

sorry Darin have you been drinking the oil out of the lamps again didn't understand a word of that. Alistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Alistair Hosie:
          sorry Darin have you been drinking the oil out of the lamps again didn't understand a word of that. Alistair</font>
          Alistair,I'll have you know I only drink the finest brake fluid availible Only cheapskate would touch lamp oil Besides,how would it look me in my fancy villa,laying by the pool sipping lamp oil

Actually I have determined the real reason the BBS was down over the weekend,it wasn't lightening at all,remember when you flipped the switch on your lathe?What time was it?

Comment

cant remember buddy seems like ahm gettin seeeeenile anyways come over here and flip my brain switch on ahm gettin old and worn out mahsell laddie Alistair p.s try a bad pf paint stripper in your brake fluid for an extra dab of ooooooooommmmph "yah dancer"
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Working...
            X