Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cognac

Comment

It must be something common to those of us north of the 49th parallel. I haven't sleped much in the last week or so. With any luck I will get to try Wayne02's cure tonight
      To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wayne02:
        I've found that wild passionate sex is very exhausting, especially at my age. Usually don't have any trouble getting to sleep after that, regardless of what time it is. </font>
        10 seconds flat huh?

I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

i'm telling you dad. i suffer from this pretty bad. the thing that really works for me is go outside. doesn't matter if i want to or not. if i get outside excersise that day i sleep so much better.
          take care
          sarah

Comment

-- Broad Spectrum lighting... Yes, it matters a lot.. Ott lights or equivalent.

-- Watch the Flour. lighting. It does wear.....

Lift weights. You may not feel better, but - done right - you are too tired to complain.

--jr
            dvideo

Comment

Try an OTT light, it is sun spectrum in colour and generally not too expensive unlike those "medical grade" lights.

http://www.ottlite.com/

Jerry

Comment

I get this now and then. My general solution is to try and spend as much weekend time outside summer AND winter regardless of weather, and make a special point during the fall and winter sunny days. Sounds too easy, but this was a suggestion by a researcher at Dartmouth Hitchcock. Been five years since that suggestion, and it seems to have worked.

Geeze, I find that in the winter, I have to resort to the dark times doing "shop therapy".

CCBW, MAH

Comment

I will send you fellows some sunshine.
                  Michael Az

Comment

I think I have improved my shop lighting by installing some GE Full Spectrum Flourescent tubes in many of the fixtures. These are quite expensive - at about $6 each - compared to normal 4 foot tubes -at about $1 each, but I bought 10 of them when Home Depot changed brands from GE to Philips, and dropped the price to about $3 each. I use one full spec tube per 2 tube fixture. It is pretty well lit when all fixtures on.

Comment

Years ago I had a rubber lined rock tumbler running just outside the bedroom door, worked great(white noise?), course I was single then.

Comment

Working...
                      X