Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving

To everyone out there have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, I've made other plans. But enjoy yours! Have a good day everyone

Dave

Comment

Happy thanksgiving from all of us down here in Jax.
      David from jax

------------------
      Have gun, will travel.
      A serious accident is one that money can't fix.

Comment

family thanksgiving will be saturday here with my fiancees family, today we are going to childrens hospital to visit a friends 16 year old daughter who is undergoing leukemia treatment, we are going as mr and mrs kringle as I have a white beard, santa hat and 1800's demo glasess, and she will be in 1800's period dress. hopefully we will bring some joy and cheer to some really sick kids, oh yes we are taking cookies to pass out to if they will let us. the look on the kids faces is priceless and heartwarming.

remember our boys in the service world wide and those less fortunate than ourselves especially the children.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
        Necessity is the mother of Invention

Comment

My wife finished surgery yesterday. Since her car fuel is full of water we drove my "Lowrider Custom" to the Doctors this morning. It bumps and bounces like a buggy. (racing-oversized sway bars bothe ends, oversized shocks, lowered and 4ply belted tires)

She hugged a pillow dreading every bump. The unveiling of her boobie job. WHOO HOOO, SHe has twenty year old boobs again "just in time for Christmas". She had a reduction for all you people thinking of implants. They are reshaped and reduced. She is not amused.

ME ?, I am on two kinds of tranqulizers, one kind of sleeping meds, and the thyroxin being upp'ed again. I feel like I am on speed now and am zipping around here doing things. I have ripped the crotch out of two pairs of boxer shorts Kicking the tops of doorjams. WOW I feel good at the moment. NO drinking while taking meds thou.. shucks and darn it.. That'd get me in more trouble than I could get outa the whole next year.

We got a turkey breast in the oven. Wonderful smell throughout the tiny house. Happy holidays Ya'll from Northern Georgia.

David

Comment

Dave
            Glad to hear you are doing well - congrats on the turkey, harley, wife, and new boobs!

Rock on little brother.

Comment

Cousin Thrud, My Lowrider.. A 94 ranger 4.0 V6, 5sp Mods = Ground effects, airco Swaybars, Monroe gasamatic shocks, custom trailer hitch and minor other oddities Last paint w.prismatic pearl clearcoat. NO mechanical problems in 5 years. Tough as a box of rocks. Paint is chalking in places now thou. Too thick to be parked outside.

It orginally was Carrols truck, I traded her my 99 then 1 year old for it. If I can't break it, it must be tough. THE 99 had a better air conditioner. THE mexicans at the local ford dealership worked on the 99 and destroyed the harness. All the lil Ford retaining lock clips everywhere were broken. It got traded for a Saturn SV2. W/old design GM quad valve motor. (which I like)

THe lowrider from a standstill will dissapear the road in smoke. Gears swap like a truck thou, not a sports car. Top speed? dunno, but the speedo has pointed at my feet straight down a few times, stopping from this speed several times in a row caused a flaw to appear. THE 9" brakes suck. Stop once from 100mph hard and you'll heat warp the rotors. Then they pulsate like a heartbeat.

Okay, I am a addict. Still a kid at heart. Enuff said.

------------------
              David Cofer, Of:
              Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

Comment

This morning the turkey was stuffed. Now I'm stuffed.
                Frank

Comment

Call the bomb squad!

Comment

By the way, THRUD, glad you are here. I for one have missed you. I been busy of late thou not forgotten my friends.

David

------------------
                    David Cofer, Of:
                    Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

Comment

Working...
                    X