Would like to know where you can post lathes for sale

------------------
    Ray Hess

[This message has been edited by rhess361 (edited 12-02-2004).]
    Ray Hess

Uh oh...
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Ray Your not allowed to sell or advertise articles for sale here.
      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.</font>
        Above is what you agreed to when you registered.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

However, the magazines (HSM, MW) have classified ads for pretty reasonable rates, and they would be a dandy place to advertise it for sale....
          ----------
          Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
          Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
          Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
          There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
          Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
          Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Oh no not again. Unlike the last time we wnet through this when FF was just seeking guidance about how much to charge a freind and got dumped on unfairly I thought, this is blatant advertising. Ray Evan and Alistair are right on the money.

Edited in. Does anyone wonder just how many members did not read the rules.

[This message has been edited by Spin Doctor (edited 12-02-2004).]
            Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

I will admit I didnt read a single letter of the rules. I am part of quite a few bulletin board / forums and I usually lurk for awhile before ever posting a message. You can usually figure out the do's and the do not's by going threw a few pages of post by other users. I am not advocating not reading the rules I am just saying they bore me and my way has worked pretty good so far.

Comment

I dont see the point in arguing this, Mr.Hess posted he was selling a lathe, and Im sure by now he has recieved a few emails.
                This is one problem that is easily fixed by directly addressing the needs of this board to have a classified section, im sure everybody would enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                X