canedy-otto dp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canedy-otto dp

I recently was given an old drill press that I would like to find out about. there is no id plate on it but I have been told that it was a canedy-otto royal 16 drill press. anybody know anything about canedy-otto. or better yet have a photo of one. a google search turns up very little. it sure looks good in my little shop. it is larger than my mini mill and weighs about 3 times as much[heavy american cast iron]. thanks for any info you can give me j.p.

How about a picture or two?

------------------
    Neil Peters
    Neil Peters

When on the hunt, a broken part is better than no part at all.

Comment

Here's an old Canedy post drill press.

http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//Fo...ML/007271.html

Is yours a bench or floor model? Again, a photo would help.
      Den

[This message has been edited by nheng (edited 12-03-2004).]

Comment

I do have some pics of the drill but I have never posted any on a forum I don't know how but I will try to learn how to do it. my new - old drill press is not as old as the post drill pictured in the other post it is a modern one it's probably not more than 60 years old. it is a bench model with a base that has t slot's, a work table that will swivel 360آ؛ and tilt 45آ؛, and the power head will also swivel 360آ؛.so I guess you could swivel the head to one side clear the base and drill to the floor with it. well now let me go see if I can learn how to post a pic.
        jpf

Comment

Working...
        X