EMCO V10-P Lathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMCO V10-P Lathe

There I deleted my ebay listing so everyone is happy.
    And to the guy that sent me that nasty email. Whats worse, Me posting my Emco lathe Ebay listing on here, or you sending me email with very very vulgar content. Thats uncalled for.

[This message has been edited by machinetoolonline (edited 12-03-2004).]

Sure, play dumb, I know you know its frowned upon, but whats done is done. Geez, that sounded like a ryhme almost...

[This message has been edited by BillH (edited 12-03-2004).]

Comment

No BillH,
      The other board (third hand) said dont list things for sale. This one didnt. Thats why I posted it here. This is my first time posting here.
      Guess everybody has to put their 2 cents worth in.

Comment

When you sign up, you agree not to advertise on this forum. Please remove.
        Jim H.

Comment

I actually do not mind it, I wish there was a classified section. It would be nice if you posted it for sale before it hit ebay, as for me, last thing I want to do is bid with rabid people who have the same mindset as vegas gamblers.

[This message has been edited by BillH (edited 12-03-2004).]

Comment

I just tried to delete it and it said I am not allowed, only leaders can do that. I tried! Any other way to do it? I really didnt know I couldnt post it here. I didnt see the harm in it but really didnt read all the rules either.

Comment

I dont know, *they* may come along and chop your head off, boy, did you do it...

Comment

Just go back and edit it. Delete the message, the subject block will remain.

For several reasons, the sponsors of this bulletin board do not want advertising. I can understand their reasons, and feel we all should respect them.

If you want to reach the readership of these magazines, advertise in them.
                Jim H.

Comment

I am not seeing an edit link or anything am I missing something?

Comment

Its the graphic with the little pencil

Nice looking little lathe though, I'll put it in my favorites

[This message has been edited by Spin Doctor (edited 12-03-2004).]
                    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

I don't see what would be wrong to post items for sale on the forum! Probably every one of us has stuff to sell but can't afford advertising rates. A $10 item isn't worth doubling because of advertising. And as for competing with the magazine, that can't happen. A lot of subscribers don't have computers or go on line so the magazine advertising is still the best option for those with enough goods to warrant the added expense. As for the lathe, give the guy a break he made an honest mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X