Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hondahills450
    replied
    Post a reply and on left side is a link to *UBB Code is ON click on it then on your web home page upload pic and copy the image Adding Images link to this page

Simple it only took me about 6 months to understand how to do that on another web site

To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (UBBCodeâ„¢ is in red).

In the example above, the UBBCodeâ„¢ automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the [img] code. Also note: some UBB forums may disable the [img] tag support to prevent objectionable images from being viewed.

------------------

Leave a comment:

• C. Tate
    replied
    Good looking part looks like you pay attention to detail. How do you post pics on this board?

Leave a comment:

• hondahills450
    replied
    Hey when on a budget and find 2 things that are the same size works for me. I just dont hit it with a hammer to make them snug been using them for years like that and blades still straight. Some day need to get a set of 1/8 thick parralells.

------------------

Leave a comment:

• Paul Gauthier
    replied
    Nice parralells.

------------------
    Paul G.

Leave a comment:

• Thrud
    replied
    Neat. I think that would be too small for my Lian Li case, keyboard, speakers, subwoofer, huge monitor, desk, 2kVA UPS, and comfy chair...

Leave a comment:

• hondahills450
    started a topic MP3 belt clip holder

MP3 belt clip holder

Hi here is belt clip holder made this weekend

[email protected]

------------------

[This message has been edited by hondahills450 (edited 07-05-2002).]
Working...
X