X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: This is your pilot squeaking

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/12...ain_flies_jet/
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Yeah, A new level for Robotics. I am glad thou since the human-brain connection has been worked on too. Two ways to go now.

THE perfect robot? heals itself. Works continuously, never complains, food in, food out, don't have to be tasty, just maybe some dogfood through a tube.

I expect prisoners to be the first off death row. Then?

Perfect connections? imagine the ease to install a cdrom in a player connected to your brain, no expensive or time wasted in college. Just put the proper cdrom in and you are a expert in the field needed that day.

Gee.. I can't wait.. Gimme mine now.

David

Comment

Mmmmmm..........braaaaiiiins! If these things become operational, I wouldn't want to work for a cheese company or be a cat.

Comment

Interesting..and scary stuff..."why does the pilot have those bolts in his neck mommy?"

THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Maybe in the future, computers will come with Intelligence co-processors.

Comment

Carl:

I guess It is just me. I always wondered what kind of threads were on those bolts. My guess was finally some kind of BA.

--jr
            dvideo

Comment

Maybe you've heard about the latest flight crew on passenger jets? One man and a dobermann. Man's there to feed the dog, dog's there to bite the guy if he touches anything more complex than a can-opener

Comment

That's really hard to believe. Not sure if I do... C'mon, they put a bunch of rat brain cells in a saucer and hook wires up to it and it flies a jet simulator? I've fooled with flight simulators and it ain't easy for my brain Gotta be a hoax.

------------------
                Hoffman in Warner Robins Ga
                Techno-Anarchist

Comment

A typo maybe? Was a bat, not a rat

Comment

Working...
                  X