TROLLEY FOR YOUR SHOP? at cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TROLLEY FOR YOUR SHOP? at cost.

Well sometimes I ain't too bright, other times I am a Eienstien.. This went' WHOOSH right over my head. I Just got it pointed out to me by a local guy who bought about twenty feet.

I got about 2,000 feet of trolley track. It is about a 11 ga sheetmetal. A limited number of angled turns. Attach hangers at every joist is what I am gonna do here. (most is not taken down yet)

It is the exact same thing posted as another HSM board member used in his shop.

I think there is enough for everyone here.. HA.. yep.. OUR Cost is $2.50 a foot plus handling/shipping. (or come and see me in your truck) I think about two feet of roller chain with hooks will support about anything from car blocks to whatever? (or several rolling trolleys at two feet each) That'll keep it rolling straight in the track too.

I plan on putting up about sixty feet here at my place. That silly 200 pound indexer ain't gonna hurt me no mo.. I am trying to figure out how to bend it.. need more corners.

Whoosh, right over my head.. No I ain't blonde.. tho? First run is over my foundry in a "metal" shed roof. I can post pictures next month?
    Yeah, right after I finish this software and upgrade to the shop.. geeze is it gettin cold.. going to be in the low 20's tonight.

David

Next time you go for a ride on the hog, David, put abut 100' in the saddle bags and head this way!
    Michael

Comment

Carrol says have the coffee on the stove by 8:30 Friday..

Heck. I think the lowrider is out this time. I'll have to drive the Big-un..

David .. Really the metal is light, but bulky. I don't think I could ups it. Perhaps truck ship pretty easy.

Comment

Working...
      X