Terry Cowan passed away Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Cowan passed away Saturday

Many of you may not know Terry but not only was he a dedicated metalshaper he was also an accomplished machinist. His tireless sharing of information in changing metal from it's most basic forms will be missed.

As a fellow Texan, we have lost a grand person too early in his years.

Ken Kopsky
    Custom Car Works

Yes. I think.. Didn't he do some lowriders? A 59 el Camino? (I love el Camino's)

I have met so many people over the years. I get them all mixed up. Yes, I have been hit on the head a few times in my life too. I guess it is all scrambled like that egg on the commercial.

I see people looking intently at me in stores, I don't know whether to run or smile. I usually just smile and wave and act senile.

David

Comment

Ken
      My condolences brother.

Comment

I just logged on last night and heard the news...such a shock. He has definately left a legacy.

Comment

Dimebag Darrel passed away too, hes the greatest guitarist of all (serious) he can shred and solo like a maniac. He was the x singer from pantera. he was shot in an ohio club, go to damageplan.com for details.

To give you an idea of how fast he can play : like 12 notes per second, increadibly fast

Comment

I guess my opinion of Terry goes to show how involved and busy he was...I always assumed he was in his middle 40's.

He helped me out with quite a few projects, through email. He will definately be missed.

On a lighter note...it'll be one helluvun auction! That man collected anything and everything!

-Jacob

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ibewgypsie:
              Yes. I think.. Didn't he do some lowriders? A 59 el Camino? (I love el Camino's)

I have met so many people over the years. I get them all mixed up. Yes, I have been hit on the head a few times in my life too. I guess it is all scrambled like that egg on the commercial.

I see people looking intently at me in stores, I don't know whether to run or smile. I usually just smile and wave and act senile.

David</font>
              LOL out of that one David. I have the same problem. I feel better now knowing I'm not alone with that problem.

John.

Comment

Working...
              X