No announcement yet.

Photo: Maserati Milling Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a metalworking question. How do you tram such a beast, or does it come from the factory with a +/- .0002 square spindle?

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wierdscience:
      Beantown?Thats up in Taxachuetts </font>

Yup, we even pay MA state tax on the money we use to pay federal tax. MA doesn't let you write off mortgage interest either. I'm surpriced we don't get taxed on the MA tax we pay.

Well, at least MA knows how to manage large projects like "The Big Dig"

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DBW:
        Finally a metalworking question. How do you tram such a beast, or does it come from the factory with a +/- .0002 square spindle?

</font>

I think you tram the head by grinding away the layers of rust on the table until the table is square to the head

-3PhaseLB

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb:

Well, at least MA knows how to manage large projects like "The Big Dig"

</font>
          Yah, get Uncle Sugar to pay for it. Being from a state that gets about the lowest amount of money from the feds for what we pay in kind of gets to me.

Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Working...
          X