No announcement yet.

EVAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I always wondered why the animal rights crowd never made a big fuss about Naugahide. Can you imagine how many Nauga's were slaughtered over the years just to upholster recliners and such?
    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Looks like this snow snake is a direct relation to the dreaded Paddlesnake that lives in the rivers of southeastern USA. They wreak havoc on unsuspecting paddlers by turning boats over and pulling paddles out of our hands. I’ve been bitten many times! They even make a video series about them. http://www.paddlesnake.com/Hunters.htm

Paddle hard or DIE

James

Comment

These snow and paddlesnakes also seem to be of the same species as the ballsnake. This is a particularly nasty animal that takes golfballs out of the rough and spits them back on the fairway. My golf buddy tells me he sees them all the time

Comment

Most people don't realize it, but the snow snake is the main staple of the diet of the equally rare Saskwatch. He is one of the few beings that can eat the ice cold snow snake without freezing up his innards. And they must be eaten while cold. Too many hungry woodsmen have tried to cook them and starved. Just a little too much heat and they run right off the fork.

Comment

Working...
          X