Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlie coghill
    replied
    send me a ticket and I will be there. Too far to drive from the West Coast. Charlie

Leave a comment:

• andy_b
    replied
    cool!!!
    unless there is some huge weather-related trouble, i'll see you guys then.

andy b.

Leave a comment:

• PolskiFran
    replied
    I have not received a reply from Gary at Cabin Fever (understandable, since I have seen him at work setting up this growing show). We will go with Cecil's time table:

Meet Saturday at 11:30 am in the food concession area between the steam and gas halls.

Getting my stuff ready to go,
    Frank

Leave a comment:

• fixxit
    replied
    Madman,
    For info on the Cabin Fever show visit:

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com

There is also a list of upcoming shows on the opening page of the Home Shop Machinist website. Click on the "calendar" bar.

Leave a comment:

• Arbo
    replied
    I'm planning to be there on Saturday. I'll try to look you up for the meeting. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JCHannum
    replied
    I hope to be there on Sat too.

Anyone unable to attend Cabin Fever should try to plan on the NAMES show in April in the Detroit area. Several people display at both, and it is an excellent show also.

Leave a comment:

• madman
    replied
    Wow after looking at those photos of projects I feel like a beginner in the machining trades, Simply incredible. Shows some ingenious machining and fabrication. I AM AWESTRUCK.PS where is the show and when. THANX MADMAN

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    So far it looks like 10 maybe more for the meeting. If Frank is not successful if locating us a roon how about same time (11:30 AM) same place (snack area) as last year unless someone has a better suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• StephenK
    replied
    I'm planning on being there on Saturday. Would be looking forward to seeing the guys again. I plan to be in Harrisburg on Friday visiting my Sister who will drag me out to one of the bingo games. Who knows, maybe I'll win the jackpot.
    StephenK

Leave a comment:

• luke 55
    replied
    I'll be there if wheater permit the 12 hour trip. Happy new year

Leave a comment:

• PolskiFran
    replied
    I have emailed gary at cabin fever to see if there is any unscheduled time in the auction/seminar room for saturday. If we can get in there we will be out of the way as far as blocking traffic in the food concession area between the two halls. So far no reply. If nothing is available we will meet in the same place as last time. (food concession area between the two halls)

I have recently unearthed some of the old project prints from when I was in my highschool vo-tech shop class. If you would like I would gladly bring copies for those in attendance at the meeting. There is nothing too advanced. If you have a preference, lathe or mill or both, please post your pleasure and I will make sure to bring something for your intrest.

Frank

Leave a comment:

• johnny o
    replied
    I'll be there if you fellas can narrow down a location in the joint I could slip away from my table and say helloooooo!
    thanks
    Happy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• laddy
    replied
    Hey,
    I am looking forward to Cabin fever. I will be there on Saturday so If you guys get together, post a time and place and I will hopefully be there. Best to all, Happy New Year Fred

Leave a comment:

• Neil
    replied
    I'll be looking for you... same spot?

Neil

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    Well Frank it looks like only 5 of us are interested in a meeting, so far that is, maybe more will join in the fray. Sure was an enjoyably time last year, and is nice to put a face with that name you have been accustomed to. Funny, the preconcieved mental image you have is never the same as the individual you meet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X