• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its old its gotta be worth sumtin...

Comment

Not always right.
      Alistairs old

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by John Stevenson:
        Not always right.
        Alistairs old
        </font>
        That's not at all fair, posh him up a bit and paint him green and you could probably get a couple of bob or quid or whatever you use for money over there for him.
        Jim H.

Comment

I have every HSM magazine as a Charter Subscriber and a lot of ME's dateing back to 1930. Storing this can be a pain in the neck, until I discovered book boxes which are about 10 x 12 x 2 1/2"..now I put each year in it's own box and the boxes are stored in a steel office file cabinet ...I should say "cabinets" (4)
          The boxes are bought 100 at a time from a office supply, for 37 cents each !
          I obtained a ME index at a show. It was printed in South Africa and covers all issues from Vol 1 to Vol 167..never seen it anywhere else !
          Most of my ME's are from Estate sales.
          Green Bay, WI

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rich Carlstedt:

Most of my ME's are from Estate sales.
            </font>
            I gotts go to some like that......the HSMs were the only mags I've seen. Tools-a-plenty (at least until the no-brain collectors arrive), but no mags.
            CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
            Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
            Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
            I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
            Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JCHannum:
              That's not at all fair, posh him up a bit and paint him green and you could probably get a couple of bob or quid or whatever you use for money over there for him.</font>
              Now that's funny!

Techno-Anarchist

Comment

Working...
              X