Interesting Custom Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Custom Motorcycles

The first one's powered by chainsaws! http://www.motorcyclecity.com/bikewa...e_Dolmette.htm

The second one should probably stay away from the first one. http://members.aol.com/gusnspot/woodchopper.jpg

http://members.aol.com/gusnspot/woodchopper.jpg

Harleys first patent ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Now that just gives me a woodie.. huh? get it? Huh?

HA..

David

By the way, I've had a really bad day. Thanks for the laugh.

I have broken some shop tools today thou.

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 01-07-2005).]

Comment

This is funny in more ways than one!

My motorcycle is a 4-cyl 4-stroke 750cc engine with 127 HP and my entire motorcycle weighs 350 lbs.

The 1000cc version of my Motorcycle has 180 HP and weighs 360 lbs.

This chainsaw powered motorcycle s 1900cc and only 170 HP and probably weighs around 1000lbs.

It must be a DOG!!

Someone made a motorcycle with a Viper 10 cyl engine...Now that;s something to be scared of..

-3Ph

The problem with motorcycle with 24 chain saws

Comment

It is a 48 cylinder, 4200cc engine made from s1/kh250 cylinders

more about here
          http://www.bigbikeriders.com/48cyl.htm

all the best.mark

[This message has been edited by aboard_epsilon (edited 01-07-2005).]

[This message has been edited by aboard_epsilon (edited 01-07-2005).]

Comment

My bet is that "Mikey" built the wooden one. It looks almost identical to his drawing he did on Orange County Choppers (full name for "Dave")
            I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Any info on the 1300 or is it 2600 Kawasaki.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by madman:
                Any info on the 1300 or is it 2600 Kawasaki.</font>
                It's a 6-cyl engine.. I want one so I can build a another go-kart with a 6-cyl engine this time

-3Ph

Comment

Icthecten ein 24zlylinder pistonflopenzie voodchoppen vheeeliepopper

I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by torker:
                    My bet is that "Mikey" built the wooden one. It looks almost identical to his drawing he did on Orange County Choppers (full name for "Dave")</font>

Hey - shuddap! At least Mikey ACTUALLY does some work, eh! AND SOME DAMN FINE CHOPPIN' IT 'TWERE...even if they was putting his dogs up and piggin' on Dad's cookies - orange crate boxes!

[This message has been edited by Thrud (edited 01-08-2005).]

Comment

You know...I actually watched that show tonight.

Pauley took three days to fab up a gas tank...I'm not much of a fab worker, but I could have done that in a day, a decent fab guy should be able to do it in a few hours.

Mikey is at least nice...sorta an idiot, but not a jerk...Pauley will be jerk just like his dad...and even though his dad can be an asshole, he still has a nice softer side. I dont see that in Pauley. So, my outlook is, he's a no talent ass monkey.

Watched that hotrod show too...it'll be funny when everybody has quit or been fired.

-Jacob

Comment

It's a v12 kawasaki

more info here
                        http://motorcyclistonline.com/features/kawv12/

all the best.mark

Comment

3Phase-
                          There is a guy local who was welding two V65 Magna honda motors together after removing the transmission. He could pick it up and set it on the workbench easily. It had 260hp by the book. He welded it up inside a bead blasting cabinet he purged with argon.

I wanted to build a t-bucket. Imagine whole animal less than 800lbs and 260hp.. WHOO HOOO..

I got the plans to a Fad-Tbucket.. that is the Thing to get your adrenalin going. It goes as fast as a motor can rev. No weight to speak of maybe 12-1400lbs and a real V8. Remember to use a automatic, since you don't have time to shift. I hate driving one, the steering column is all wrong, but the accel is all-right.

I got another one started, sitting in the yard right now. I got plans on a C-cab body you can build for less than $200 too. They sell good come springtime.

Not much more in cost to build than a cart.

David

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ibewgypsie:

I wanted to build a t-bucket. Imagine whole animal less than 800lbs and 260hp.. WHOO HOOO..
                            David
                            </font>
                            That's about the same power to weight as my motorcycle (stock 2004 GSX-R 750cc ~360lbs and 127+ HP). This thing is like a sling-shot:

-3Ph

Comment

Working...
                            X