OT : Computers, HELP NEEDED BADLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT : Computers, HELP NEEDED BADLY

by accident i unistalled the intel xtreme graphix thingy in the add/remove programs section, if i restart my computer i think i would be able to see anything!!! HELP!!! i tried backup but i dont have a backup file, WHAT CAN I DO???

Hmm Perhaps be more careful next time

Comment

Just reboot. Windows will use the default VGA driver until you replace it with something better.

-3Ph

Comment

Tnx 3ph, i hope your right...

Comment

He is right. Even better, if your running windows, it will recognize that you have a vid card in it and ask you if you want to install the new vid card (even though it isnt new)

Comment

I'm not exactly sure how the uninstall works. If it deletes files you can undelete them with programs like Norton utilities. When files are deleted they're acually still there. The system can't see them but they do still exist and can be recovered.

This link has info...

http://mcpmag.com/reviews/products/a...itorialsID=476

For more, search Google on these keywords

"recovering deleted files"

In the days before Windows I deleted my C:\ root directory. I used Norton's utilities & restored them in a matter of minutes!

Best of luck! hope it all works out.
            Ed
            Ed Pacenka

Comment

tnx got it, i rebooted in safe mode and i reinstalled it, i was scared for a sec there cuz its not even my computer, its my mom's company's 2500 dollar laptop

Comment

A case of curiosity getting the cat??

Ken
                Ken.

Comment

Working...
                X