Cabin Fever Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin Fever Pics

Today, I had the pleasure of attending the Cabin Fever Expo in York, PA. I took lots of pics, and thought I would share them with you guys that couldn't make it. It is quite amazing what some of these guys are capable of turning out. I met lots of great people. Thanks to Cecil and Frank for getting a group of guys together. It was really nice to put a face with some of the names on the board.

Anyway, here is a link to the album where the pics are. BTW...two pages worth.

http://photobucket.com/albums/0903/a.../cabinfever05/
    Arbo & Thor (The Junkyard Dog)

Hey,
    Great pictures. I was up there too. I wandered into the concession area but whether I had the wrong time or what I didn't see any one else. I had a good time. I missed old Rudy! Quite a collection of talented people. Sorry I missed you, see you next time at Iron Fever in the summer. Fred

Comment

Any comments on the auction? Or what the dealers had to offer? Good or bad?

Comment

yes, it was nice meeting you guys! i was at the show last year, and for some reason i only remember one small shaper for sale. this year there was one everywhere i looked!!! all the models still amaze me with their detail. Polskifran had a bunch of cool stuff, including a little steam cylinder about the size of a pencil eraser. a special thanks to Cecil for the hats (and directing me to a 4-jaw chuck)! i'm going to try and get to the summer show, otherwise i'll see you guys again next January.

andy b.
        The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Great photos, thanks for posting them. I wish that I could have seen that miniature machine shop up close.

Can you put some names with the faces in the group photo?
          To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Arbo,

My thanks also for the photos. They're great......

Rodg
            RPease

Comment

Arbo,Thanks for sharing.
              Les H.
              Les H.
              The Impossible Takes Just A Little Bit Longer!

Comment

Thanks Arbo,

------------------
                Paul G.
                Paul G.

Comment

Thanks for posting more pics. I need a little more practice with my new camera.

Frank

Comment

Working...
                  X