No announcement yet.

Went to Doctor the other day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was in the 30's a couple of days ago but it's supposed to be in the 70's today and back cold again by saturday. Come on down here you'll only have to freeze half the time.
    We're pulling for you Dave!!

Comment

Lets hear it for fat cats; when everything is FUBAR they do show up with love & warm affection. Of course when things are OK they'll piss on your height stand (ask me how I know)& run off & play with the chuck key. They also resort to walking across the keyboard & the mouse buttons when they want attention. Hang in there Thrud, it's worth outlasting your enemies so you can p**s on their graves

Comment

The funny part about all this is that you would think with all the problems I have I would be getting better drugs - man do I feel cheated!

Dave
        Brother, I too have the thyroid thing, but they tell me I am marginal. They have been wrong about everything else so far...

Mike
        I hope that you wife is going to have it done under anesthetic and with an opthamology microscope/laser as these produce the finer spots on the retina and less vision problems later - they also seem to make the blood vessels shrink better than do the "office visit laser treatments". I wish I had met my current surgeon before I had any work done on my eyes by the previous butcher - the man is truly gifted (thank you, Dr. Tennant).

Comment

I am new here and don't really know you but if it is any consolation, steroids make my Basset Hound horney.

------------------
          Mike
          Mike

Comment

Y'know, that is straingly appropriat somehow.

Comment

Working...
            X