No announcement yet.

Ammo Shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week walking thru a Walmart store I looked in the ammo case and they had 500 rd boxes of Remington 22 lr jacketed for 30 dollars. Seemed like a good price at the moment so I grabbed a box. Could have bought two but one box will last me a couple of years. Trying to not be a hoarder but, I can't remember when so many calibers have not been on the shelves of so many stores.

Comment

I stopped at a Walmart in Missouri yesterday and the ammo shelves were bare. How much is .223 going for nowadays? I have some that I may part with.
      OPEN EYES, OPEN EARS, OPEN MIND

THINK HARDER

BETTER TO HAVE TOOLS YOU DON'T NEED THAN TO NEED TOOLS YOU DON'T HAVE

MY NAME IS BRIAN AND I AM A TOOLOHOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by bborr01 View Post
        I stopped at a Walmart in Missouri yesterday and the ammo shelves were bare. How much is .223 going for nowadays? I have some that I may part with.
        Around $0.70 - 0.80 per round plus shipping for ball from online suppliers I've seen lately

Comment

Originally posted by gzig5 View Post
          Around $0.70 - 0.80 per round plus shipping for ball from online suppliers I've seen lately
          Some of the top listings when you use ammo seek, like Bulk Ammo or Lucky Gunner also have an outrageous shipping and handling charge.

Make sure you go into the cart and get the shipping before you pay no matter who you look at.

On my recent purchase from Midway they still had normal shipping charges.
          *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

Comment

Working...
          X