X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deltaenterprizes
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim The Grim View Post
    Back when Sarco had their multi page ads in Shotgun/Firearms News, they specifically showed a Destroyer Carbine complete EXCEPT for the missing bolt at $125.00. A guy from Gunboards bought one and managed to get a bolt shipped over from Spain which I guess was ok here but a crime over there.

Are you saying they now do not have the missing bolt wooden stocked units but just bare metal barrel/actions ?

Thanks, Tim
    Yes, I tried to order one yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• Tim The Grim
    replied
    Back when Sarco had their multi page ads in Shotgun/Firearms News, they specifically showed a Destroyer Carbine complete EXCEPT for the missing bolt at $125.00. A guy from Gunboards bought one and managed to get a bolt shipped over from Spain which I guess was ok here but a crime over there.

Are you saying they now do not have the missing bolt wooden stocked units but just bare metal barrel/actions ?

Thanks, Tim

Leave a comment:

• deltaenterprizes
    replied
    Project suspended because Sarco doesn’t have rifles without bolts only barreled actions!😡

Leave a comment:

• deltaenterprizes
    replied
    Yes, I would be interested in doing that!
    I have had to take a break from the shaft drawings because of all of the details involved!
    the firing pin, cocking piece and shroud should be a little easier!

I am planning to use a 7mm radius cornering end modified to remove the metal between the bolt lugs!

Leave a comment:

• BM59_Fan
    replied
    Are you willing to share your drawing? I can send it back to you as a CAD file if you would be interested in that.

Leave a comment:

• deltaenterprizes
    started a topic Spanish Destroyer Carbine Bolt

Spanish Destroyer Carbine Bolt

I am in the process of copying a Spanish Destroyer Carbine bolt.
    I have an original and I have made drawings to get dimensions.
    I am making it in 2 pieces and I have finished the handle.

The next part will be the shaft.
    I am unsure of how to remove the material between the bolt lugs.
    If I had a horizontal mill I would make a tool bit with the contour of the shaft but I don’t have one.

I do have a dividing head and it was suggested to use it.
    Has anyone ever do something like this?
Working...
X