New Guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy.

Greetings! Absolute amateur new to Home Shop Machinist and to Forum.. Life long wood worker who picked up welding after retirement. That led to a desire to make more stuff out of metal - so here I am. Enjoy learning and appreciate your sharing your expertise. PaPaLee

Originally posted by KEL View Post
    Greetings! Absolute amateur new to Home Shop Machinist and to Forum.. Life long wood worker who picked up welding after retirement. That led to a desire to make more stuff out of metal - so here I am. Enjoy learning and appreciate your sharing your expertise. PaPaLee
    Welcome Kel! This is a good group of brilliant metal crafts folk. Make it or Fix-it of any material is accepted here. Even my ham handed carpentry skills. All kinds of information archived here and don’t hold back on the questions. Sharing pictures is the greatest way of connecting, so please share some of your projects, or challenges with us.

ironbearmarine

Comment

Hey Kel, welcome to the forum. You will find a nice bunch of guys here and one horses patoot. What ever your skill level may be, you will enjoy your time here. If your computer skills are up to snuff, I would recommend that you familarise yourself with the picture posting procedures here. A good skill to have. Good luck.
      Sarge41

Comment

Working...
      X