Milwaukee Vertical Mill Model H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Vertical Mill Model H

I have a Milwaukee Vertical Mill Model H Serial # 17-3720. I need a copy of the parts or opperator Manuals. She needs some work, any info would be appreciated Jim

Jim, what is the descripton of the rest of the model number such as model 2 h plain for instance also do you have pictures.

archie =) =) =)

Comment

Milwaukee 2 H hor mill SER.# 9-4381

[QUOTE=jeep_32;206929]Jim, what is the descripton of the rest of the model number such as model 2 h plain for instance also do you have pictures.

I justed picked up a 2 H hor. mill that was headed to the bone yard . I hate to see a super heavy mill scraped out ! I was told it was being used till the shop closed Whats the differences between a 2CH and a 2 H and any body have a parts manaul for a 2H ? I pulled and cleaned up the table looks good i do see 2 gears with teeth missing (sad to see that ) and oil lines with hole in them rubbed through. any used parts that can be purchased At a good price ? I would like to rebuild and use this machine

Comment

The 2CH replaced the 2H in the mid 50s give or take. The 2CH included a larger table, #50 taper standard, bigger screws, and a couple a hundred more pounds of iron. Used parts, yes they are available. Good prices? Well probably not by HSM standards since most people here get sticker shock over Bridgeport parts which are probably the cheapest machine to repair. I have a Operators Manual but not a parts book for that machine.

K&T parts http://www.partsnparts.com/

Comment

Working...
        X