Stitching photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitching photos

When posting multiple pics on here, what do you folks use to stitch photos together? I've tried MS Paint, but didn't get he results I expected. Perhaps I need some instruction, or possibly a different program. Or maybe both.
    “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Microsoft ICE works very well and is free. Photoshop works, but the stitches have too many artifacts (I haven't tried stitching in it for a few years now).

p.s. ICE is for creating panoramas. Probably not what you need, but check it out anyway.

Comment

Every operating system has different tools. I suspect you want a Windows tool? The tools for Linux, Apple, etc will be different.
      At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

Originally posted by danlb View Post
        Every operating system has different tools. I suspect you want a Windows tool? The tools for Linux, Apple, etc will be different.
        Yes, I'm using Win 10, and have no excuse for leaving that bit out of my post.
        “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

I see that the Linux tool that I use also works on Windows. Check out https://imagemagick.org/index.php Use the adjoin feature.

Dan
          At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

Working...
          X